Computer turns on!!!

I'm writing this from my computer!! I found someone with a spare atx power
supply that I'm borrowing. Put it in and everything works great! I don't
really know what happened other than my power supply started burning
plastic and at 6:40 on the 3rd turned itself off. Thanks for all your
help.

(I ordered a new 250W power supply so I would have a computer while
waiting for tech support to receive my dead one, process the request and
send a new one, but now I don't need it -- anyone what or know someone who
wants to buy a new unopened ATX 250W power supply? I'd rather no ship it
back (might be a 15% restocking fee also).

Ben

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

I say if your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously
re-examine your life.
  -- Calvin (Calvin & Hobbes) looking at his grass-stained knees after fun day
     outside.