Re: [TCLUG:5168] Monitors

I don't mind some hardware questions, but they should pertain to linux
specific questions.  As posted before, General Nanosystems is allways a
good place to try for hardware.  Computer Renaissance is also a good
place, if you know what you are looking for, and know what it's worth.
As for reapir.. a 15" monitor is not worth repairing in general.  it will
cost anywhere from $50 - $100 in labor alone, not including parts.  some
places charege $50 wether they fix it or not (new 15" monitors are $150)

Please, in the future, turn off HTML, and other attached messaging.  many
of the members of this list do not use GUI email clients, and it makes it
a bother to read email in html format

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)