Re: [TCLUG:5168] Monitors

At 01:44 PM 4/8/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I don't mind some hardware questions, but they should pertain to linux
>specific questions.  As posted before, General Nanosystems is allways a
>good place to try for hardware.  Computer Renaissance is also a good
>place, if you know what you are looking for, and know what it's worth.

Once I get the box repaired, it will become my linux-based
database/application server so it is sort of linux related. Upon further
research (thank you for the pointers), it looks like the FIC VA-503+ fits
the bill.  I can put both my Pentium 120 CPU and EDO RAM onto the board.
However, it has the old style AT keyboard connector.  Are there converters
from AT keyboard connectors to PS/2 keyboard connectors (I have a Belkin
Omnicube)?  Second question, any gochta's with AT keyboard connectors and
Linux (running RH5.2)?

Perry Hoekstra - dutchman@mn.uswest.net
All that is Microsoft does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old AT&T Unix that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by frost.

From the ashes of Spec1170 a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be the Unix OS that was broken,
Linux shall be king.