Re: [TCLUG:5168] Monitors

I know somebody who fixes monitors. I could try to get it fixed
for you. It ought to be cheaper but then you will not get a
warranty or any thing of that sort. Assuming of course it is just
a minor problem.

If you do not want it fixed I could ask this him if he would like
to have it for its parts and you could give it away at no cost
to you or him !

--
sandipan