Re: [TCLUG:5163] dead equipement

Our company just recycled a bunch of monitors for $10 apiece at a
company in downtown Minneapolis.  I don't remember the name of the
place, but its about a block north of Washington and within 3 or 4
blocks of 35W (on the west side).  I'll ask at work tomorrow to see
whether I can find out the name of the company.  The nice thing is that
they'll take most, if not all, other electronics at no charge.  (But you
better call them for details before you go since we've only dealt with
them once and I may not know all the details.)

Eric