RE: [TCLUG:5133] TCLUG meeting this Saturday

i have only lived here for a little while and do not know my way around very well.
could someone please send me directions on how to get to the meeting?
thanx

-----------------
Original Text from ""<tclug-list@listserv.real-time.com>

>Twin Cities Linux Users Group Meeting Announcement
>
>Date: Saturday April 10th
>Time: Noon until 2pm
>Place: EE/CSci 3-115 at the University of Minnesota
>Topic: Kernel Maintenance
>
>This meeting will cover kernel configuration, compiling, tuning, etc. We
>will have a projector available to connect to a laptop, so it should be
>pretty informative for all of you 'non-experienced' users. It we have
>enough time I would also like to talk about the different desktop
>environments currently available. If not we will save it for next month.
>
>If you have any questions or comments, send them to cfandre@minn.net.
>If you have any criticisms or gripes, send them to /dev/null.
>
>Hope to see everyone there.
>
>Thanks.
>Clay Fandre
>cfandre@minn.net
>Twin Cities Linux Users Group

Chad Farley
http://www.angelfire.com/ak/cwfarley
SMILE--IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER AND MAKES OTHERS WONDER WHAT YOU'RE THINKING….