Re: [TCLUG:5199] Subscribers, work, virtual hosting and admin requests

On Thu, Apr 08, 1999 at 11:24:22PM -0500, Hans Davin Umhoefer wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Apr 1999, Gabe Turner wrote:
>
> > I'd also like to know the solution to this problem.  I have yet to find
> > how to specify return address in elm or mutt.  Though it can easily be set
> > in pine.
For mutt, add the a line like the folowing in .muttrc
    my_hdr Reply-To: email@host.domain

> How does one set this in pine. I've been able to change the domain name
> but my username is always the same as the one as my login.
For pine, it is easy to set the Reply-to:
In the configure menu of pine, find the line "customized-hdrs:"
(or "default-composer-hdrs:"), move to that line choose A to add a value
like: Reply-To: email@host.domain
The difference between customized-hdrs: and default-composer-hdrs: is that
the items in default-composer-hdrs: will alwayse appear when you compose, but
the items in customized-hdrs: only appear when you use Ctrl-R when you edit
messagw and in the header field.
If you really want to change the "From:" header. You need to edit .pinerc.
Find the list "feature-list", and add a line in the list like
allow-changing-from. Now you can add something like
  From: email@host.domain in "default-composer-hdrs" or "customized-hdrs".
Hppe this will help you.

--
In the Spring, I have counted 136 different kinds of weather inside of
24 hours.