I'm scared...

OK, I've been messing around with some stuff, repartioning and moving
files around between the new partitions (it's kind of like playing Towers
of Hanoi ;) and all of a sudden, I've started getting this error message.
It repeats about 40 times or so. I've searched on the kernel mailing
lists, and though other people have had the problem, I can't find any
solutions. So, does anyone know what this means?

ll_rw_block: device 03:03: only 1024-char blocks implemented (4096)
ll_rw_block: device 03:03: only 1024-char blocks implemented (4096)
ll_rw_block: device 03:03: only 1024-char blocks implemented (4096)

device 03:03 is my hard drive (or one of them anyway). I think. ;)

Aside from pumping out an error message which I cannot understand, my
system appears to be working fine.

Luke