Re: [TCLUG:5229] Need Help

Thanks for the input....I want to start out a small server that only hosts my
sites for practice using my 56k or I may get a isdn or dsl..but want to get it
all workinng on a small scale first. Then eventually upgrade to a T1 or
T3...Are you available for consulting?...Im starting to really like this
system. I also want to set it up as a file server using Samba.

Regards
Chris