new gnome

I just got gnome 1.08 and it is much more stable. I'm thinking of
switching to panel/enlightenment now. One problem: I want to use
windowmaker dockable apps -- how can I get panel to swallow them (the add
swallowed app doesn't work for wmcdplay).

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

It's better to spend the money we have now more wisely than to spend a lot
more money after the fact on the dysfunction we've created.
    --  Democratic Representative Earl Blumenauer (Ore.)