Re: [TCLUG:5315] compiled wmaker, but image problems

Well, the first two errors are caused by the fact that windowmaker can't
_find_ the files, not that it can't load them. Make sure they exist in one
of your icons directories.

Now, for the XPM error.. when you ran configure, did it say it was
compiling support for xpm or not? again, all the graphics formats that it
supports should be listed at the bottom of the screen after configure is
finished before you run make. If it is not finding it, read over the
configure log file and see why it is not finding xpm.. also, make sure
/usr/X11R6/lib/libXpm.a exists.

No clue about the "wmaker warning: could not load logo image for panels:
no error".. have you tried using a theme? could be the file dosen't
exist.. I would try grabbing a new theme off wm.themes.org and see if that
problem disappears.

----
Nate Carlson
the infinite loop