Re: [TCLUG:5315] compiled wmaker, but image problems

Well, I installed via rpm, libgif-devel, tiff and png and xpm. I deleted
the windowmaker directory because ./configure was using cached info,
untared and recompiled and now I have less errors and more pictures.
Instead of:

[lueyb@pclueyb lueyb]$ wmaker
wmaker warning: could not find default icon "defaultAppIcon.tiff"
wmaker warning: could not find icon file "GNUstep3D.tiff"
wmaker warning: could not load logo image for panels: no error
wmaker warning: error loading image file
"/usr/share/pixmaps/gnome-audio2.png"
wmaker warning: error loading image file
"/usr/share/pixmaps/gnome-word.png"
wmaker warning: error loading image file
"/usr/share/pixmaps/Mathematica.xpm"
wmaker warning: error loading image file "/usr/share/pixmaps/netscape.png"
wmaker warning: could not find icon file "defaultAppIcon.tiff"

I have:

[lueyb@pclueyb lueyb]$ wmaker warning: could not find default icon
"defaultAppIcon.tiff"
wmaker warning: could not find icon file "GNUstep3D.tiff"
wmaker warning: could not load logo image for panels: no error
wmaker warning: error loading image file
"/usr/share/pixmaps/Mathematica.xpm"

I think the tiff problem is from a different version of libtiff and
libtiff-devel, but the I have

xpm-devel-3.4j-3
xpm-3.4j-3

so I don't understand the xpm problem, nor the logo image for panels: no
error.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help,

Ben