Re[2]: What does this mean? [TCLUG:5355]

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999 19:20:11,tclug-list@listserv.real-time.com wrote...
>Non-Maskable-Interrupt.  Not neccesarrily bad.  Some systems allow you
>to send an NMI via a reset button (some IRIX systems do).  I wasn't aware
>that the reset button on a standard PC would do this though.  Cool!

It's a old 486 Dell.  Yeah, it is cool to know, although I kind of wish I
had found out on purpose.  Maybe I should move the box so I can't hit the
button with my foot when I'm not paying attention to where I 'm going.  Or
I could just pay attention to where I'm going.

Nuts!  There goes my 17 days of uptime!  I was hoping to go the rest of the
quarter.....

  --Larry

----L. Crisp-----------------cris0027@tc.umn.edu---
           Cognito sui generis ergo sum