SOLVED Re: [TCLUG:5364] Mailbox locked?

  Hi,

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999, Yaron wrote:

> I've just finished upgrading to a bigger HDD, and cpio'ing my old
> filesystem over (I've done this lots of times before, yeah). Anyway,
> everything seems to be working, except when I run Pine it says "Can't open
> mailbox lock, access is readonly".

Ok, since I had different partitioning I had to manually create toplevel
dirs, and I forgot to chmod 1777 /tmp, so Pine wasn't able to create it's
lockfile, etc.

I figured it out while taking a warm shower in order to unfreeze my brain
(#$%^& landlord turned the heat off and yelled at me when I complained...)

-Yaron