Mailbox locked?

  Hi,

I've just finished upgrading to a bigger HDD, and cpio'ing my old
filesystem over (I've done this lots of times before, yeah). Anyway,
everything seems to be working, except when I run Pine it says "Can't open
mailbox lock, access is readonly". This happens to all users. Permissions
have not changed. Users' mailboxes are in $HOME/Mailbox as I'm using
Qmail. Still get the error when Qmail's not running.

I am receiving mail, I just can't alter mailboxes... I assume I cpio'd a
lockfile but I can't see any interesting files...

I also tried mutt which goes completely insane, and balsa which segfaults
when you, well, sneeze.

Any ideas?

-Yaron