From: brady <bradyh@bitstream.net>
To: <tclug-list@listserv.real-time.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 1999 11:44 PM
Subject: Re: [TCLUG:5352] fast access

Has anybody hung out at Crazy carrot in Dinkytown?  They advertise fast
web access and they have what looks like an RJ45 port at each table.  So
you can go in buy a tasty smoothy and check out the web while you drink
it.  Seems like an OK deal but I've never tried it (the web access that
is - I've tried plenty of the drinks - I'm kinda addicted to them
actually).