Re: [TCLUG:5416] flushing the buffer

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999, Mark A. Bentley wrote:

> If you're using Netscape, try Shift-Reload. (i.e. hold down the shift key
> while you click the reload button.)  This will force a reload even
> if there is a cached version.

That's a good tip. Unfortunately, it still doesn't work. I checked again
and found the same behavior. The version of the html file on the server is
not the same as the one diplayed in the browser or shown when I do a 'View
source' from with Netscape. How is that possible?

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your