Re: [TCLUG:5423] Red Hat Road Tour (fwd)

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999, Clay Fandre wrote:

> Thanks for the info, Tom. I e-mailed Emily and told her the I will
> assist them in finding a location for the event. Mark your calendars.

Cool. As for a location, I'd recommend Willey Hall at the U of M, because
it has room for their tables, and the divider between the two lecture
halls, 125 and 175 can be drawn back, making an uber-lecture hall with
seating for 1,000 (or close). 175 alone can seat 700+ (That's where my Bio
1201 class was! ;)

Luke