Re: [TCLUG:5436] TCLUG's FAQ-O-Matic

I have seen this before on the U of Michigan's Netatalk site. It is
indeed pretty slick. Thank you for the cool stuff!

Troy

>>> Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com> 04/20 11:43 AM >>>
Hello.

I just installed a kick-butt piece of software call FAQ-O-Matic for
the TCLUG.
It is, hmmm, a picture is worth a thousand words.

http://tclug.real-time.com/FAQ/cache/1.html

Clay/Scott can you link this url into the main index.html?

I guess the a summary would be this is a web-based program that allow
yours to
contribute both questions and answers to a FAQ.

Check it out. This is a slick piece of software.

The site is a little slow in edit mode because of all the debugging.
I'll shut
that off after a couple of weeks when I am certain the code is
stable.
--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700