RH5.9 Beta frezee on the Dell 133

I brought RH5.9 beta that I got from Cheap Byte. It comes with very nice
interface, Gnore and KDE. I installed it on my Dell Dimension 133. But it
freezes everytime after I login and just start to use it. Make the system
completely useless. Does anybody have the same problem with RH5.9beta.
I believe this is a problem with RH5.9 not with Dell. I installed RH5.2 on
it before, Soundcard, Video card, Modem works great.

BTW, How much does this Dell worth? Does anybody want to buy it. I can load
the RH5.2 with it.
http://support.dell.com/support/system.asp?sysid=DIM_PNT_PNT_XPS_P___s_MT
 It has:
1. 64M RAM
2. SoundBlaster16 Soundcard.
3. USRobotic28.8K modem
4. 2M S3 video card.
5. 133Mhz CPU.
6. 2G Westen Digital hard drive.
7.6X CR-ROM
8.Minitower case
Install RH5.2 on it is really easy. RH5.2 would find every card and
automatically config them.

mailto:tuxx0010@tc.umn.edu