Re: [TCLUG:5438] RH5.9 Beta frezee on the Dell 133

> I brought RH5.9 beta that I got from Cheap Byte. It comes with very nice
> interface, Gnore and KDE. I installed it on my Dell Dimension 133. But it
> freezes everytime after I login and just start to use it.

In my experience, this usually has something to do with bad sectors on the hard
drive or something..  Did you have the install check the disk when it formatted
your partitions?

--
|               Mike Hicks | Linux User Since: 1.2.13
: http://umn.edu/~hick0088 | mailto:hick0088@tc.umn.edu
`              icq:6883760 | Current Kernel: 2.2.5