Re: [TCLUG:5485] T1 on the way, need help controlling the planet!

James,

Thanks for the great info, if the ISP doesn't come through with added
support in exchange for an arm and a leg, can I score some of that spot
remover from you? :) If not the configuration hints would be
appreciated.

Being an awesome magazine reader, I suspected the cisco 2600 series
would be very sharp. Hearing it from someone, you, that actually knows
is valuable.

Thanks much,

ron parker