Re: [TCLUG:5485] T1 on the way, need help controlling the planet!

On Fri, 23 Apr 1999, rtp wrote:
> My partner and I are going to need someone to help me setup a t1. I am
> up to my eyes in other issues and don't have time to hoard all the fun
> for myself. I'd love to develope a relationship with someone that wants
> to trade for bandwidth and work more as partners in crime than as a
> consultant. It doesn't matter if you know everything. What does matter
> is you can figure it out and you're at least half as obsessed as I am.
>
> So, if you've got the *nix chops, loath the idea of being a team player
> and are willing to go to any lengths to avoid getting a real job but
> can't afford bandwidth to run your own business or mpg3 server and you
> can help me then let's talk.
I've got some good *nix chops and a great desire to learn about fun ways
to increase bandwidth :) I'm pretty open this summer, except that i'll be
gone for a month (this could obviously be a problem) - in germany from
mid-june to mid-july. I'm coming out of high school headed for St. John's
this fall in CSci. e-mail me or something if you're interested in my help.
I get easily obsessed over happy computer stuff, expecially fun hardware
toys :)