Re: [TCLUG:5497] control line output volume

> I've never used setmixer, and I don't really care for RPMs, so
> I can't help you there. I do, however, have a few other ones to
> recommend; 'mix', a command-line based mixer, works well
> (especially in scripts), and Xmmix, an X-based
> statically-linked-with-Motif mixer, works pretty good too.

I have xmixer, but I can't use it to alter the line-output volume without
affecting the speaker volume. Maybe there is a way to do this, but with
the bars I'm given, I only can contorl one output volume (plus cd's and
dsp volume).

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

This is a Bart Simpson Congress: underachievers and proud of it.
   --   Richard Gephardt