Re: [TCLUG:5489] cisco 2000 routers....

Anyone got a phone number?

Thanks

Hey, if you go to MPC (materials processing corp.) in eagan, they have a
stack of used cisco 2000 routers (ethernet variety) for 25 bucks a piece.
dunno about csu/dsu's, only ones I have are the 56k frame relay type. MPC
is somewhat like dexis, who happens to run iaxs.net... the guy at dexis
told me about them. 2805 West Service Rd, Eagan. a good way to get there
from anywhere is to take 494 east (or west, depending) and go south on
pilot knob road. when you get to Lone Oak Rd, go east for several blocks
until you're almost at a point where it crosses 35E. BEFORE 35E, turn left
on Eagandale Blvd. take that north about 3 blocks or so and then turn right
on West Service Rd. follow that for about 1/2 a mile and you'll see a
building with MPC on the front in big letters. it's the little door in
front, off to the right. says "MPC surplus." also have lots of other
cheap/cool stuff.

    Hope this helps... if it does, good, if not, hopefully it will help
someone else :)

-Eric Gjerde