Re: [TCLUG:5552] Sad News - "Vent"

Call again. Check the web for availability. Call again.

GET the reason why you don't qualify. Many time it is because thier is a lack
of facilities at the switch. But USWorst will say you don't qualify because
they do not want to spend the money to put more facilities into a switch for
just one person.

Quoting Scott K. Johnson (skj@visi.com):