Re: [TCLUG:5552] Sad News - "Vent"

Well that bites. I waited a long time for DSL to become available in the
2400 block of S. Dupont. I still don't have it but it may be around next
month.

Anyway, I think ISDN prices are dropping. Try to contact Ovation,
they're a local business telephone provider that I believe would provide
residential ISDN. I think a 128 ISDN with unlimited usage will cost you
around $50 to $60 a month. That's far from your DSL but it's an
alternative.

I don't have an URL but here's an e-mail address for someone that I
spoke with, klynch@ocicom.com.

Hope that's helpful.

rtp