Thanks!

Hello all,

Thanks to everyone for the replies!

I will pester US West and see what happens...maybe if enough of us
complain, they will look to take some action...??

The guy I spoke to yesterday said there were mentions of a rumor about
some new technology that would enable them to double the current cable
length limit...(take what you will from that...).

I'm sure there will be some alternatives here and there.  If I find
any interesting information, I'll certainly post to the list.

Thank all of you for helping me with all the questions I had setting
up the DSL connection.  I can't even begin to explain how much I
learned!!!  I appreciate it more than I can explain...

I'll still be around, just at a lower BPS rate...hehe  8D

Scott K. Johnson
skj@visi.com - http://www.hetepu.net