From: Hugh Johnson [mailto:hugh@semplicesoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 1999 4:47 PM
To: tclug-list@listserv.real-time.com
Subject: [TCLUG:5603] RedHat 6 vs Caldera 2.2

I took a hiatus from the list for a while, so please forgive me if
this has been discussed already. (With my luck it's a moot point
because you're all gone out to enjoy the weather and I'm all alone in
here. Linux will NEVER gain mindshare against spring fever.)

So, anyway, which of the new distros is better? I just bought Caldera
2.2 because it hit the shelves at Best Buy first, but now I'm
wondering if I should leave it in the shrink-wrap and wait for some
other testimonials. Or do you all want me to be the guinea pig, I
suppose? But are there any comparative reviews in the press yet? Is
it still too soon?

-Hugh