Re: [TCLUG:5603] RedHat 6 vs Caldera 2.2

Hey I am a total newbie to LINUX myself and had no knowledge at all, I had been
in QBASIC, DOS, then reluctantly had to accept Windows and finally Windows95.
At that point I drew the line.  I just got Redhat LINUX 5.2 and installed it all
by myself.  I had to have help getting the X-Windows program working, but still
I got the LINUX on and running.  I say, jump in the water try the program and
give us the benefit of your experience. If it flops, I will be glad to let you
use my copy of Redhat 5.2 LINUX.  Come on in the water is FINE. *S*