VA Research buys LHS and Enlightenment

http://www.techweb.com/wire/story/TWB19990429S0005

Check it out: VA Research is purchasing Linux Hardware Systems AND
Enlightenment Systems! Pretty wild, if you ask me. Didn't they also get the
Linux.com domain? Geez...and some are calling RedHat the new Microsoft...

Also, tell me if I read the article correctly. They say they're buying
Enlightenment Systems (who make the Enlightenment window manager, right?)
and then later in the article they say the're going to focus their efforts
on KDE. Enlightenment is gnome-aware, right? Would it be feasible to have
both a gnome-aware and a KDE-aware window manager? THAT would be cool!

Neal