Re: [TCLUG:5689] GUI email apps

> The exmh website shows a couple screenshots, but says they're
> from version 1.6, from March 1995.  Has the interface changed
> much over the years?

Dunno, I briefly used exmh2, but went back to mutt, which has everything
you were looking for, but it is curses based. ;-)

> One particular feature I'd like to keep
> from Communicator is the automatic linking of URL's embedded in
> email messages.  Does exmh2 support this?

It highlights URLs in messages and if you click on the URL it will open
the page in a web browser.  Is this what you mean?

--
Nathan Ahlstrom                        FreeBSD: http://www.FreeBSD.org/
nrahlstr@winternet.com                 PGP Key ID: 0x67BC9D19