pilot...still for sale..

I have it here with me....(both of them actually, but the 3x is *not* for
sale...)
and lets start the bidding...jk

-----------------
Original Text from "Adam Moshier"<adamm@math.umn.edu>

>Has anybody else nabbed your old palm pilot?  I might be interested.  We
>could swap it at a coffee shop, and send mail to TCLUG for an informal
>coffee meeting.
>
>Adam Moshier
>UofM Csci Senior
>
>On Fri, 30 Apr 1999 chad@speed-racer.com wrote:
>

>> Not sure if any of you are as big a fan of the palm pilot as I am, but
here's a
really
>> cool link
>>  http://wwwipd.ira.uka.de/~witte/pilot/backup/
>> check it out.  it is a single floppy full backup/recovery system for the
pilot, but
it's
>> basically just a linux boot.img ( slightly modified for the ram disk,
etc.)
>> I have been playing with it the last couple of days. the ash root shell
is pretty
>> barren, but full powered.
>> ( sorry about this next part...) I bought myself a new pilot (IIIX) so I
have a palm
>> pilot pro (478k ram) that I am looking to sale. it is a great machine,
but I
wanted
>> the new, bigger, cooler looking one, so....if anyone has $100 or so you
can
have
>> my old one...I'll throw I the cradle and stuff...
>>
>> Chad Farley
>> http://chad.speed-racer.com
>> http://www.imagineradio.com/mymusiclisten.asp?name=cwf95j
>> SMILE--IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER AND MAKES OTHERS WONDER
WHAT YOU'RE THINKING....

>.

Chad Farley
Project Coordinator
Software Spectrum Technology Services Group
Minneapolis/St. Paul
 (612) 350-0888 - Pager
 (612) 356-6900 - Voice
Work like you don't need money, Love like you've never been hurt, And dance
like  nobody's watching