Must Have!

The Pro Master CD - VOL. 4, is the ABSOLUTE BEST product of
its kind anywhere in the world today. There are NO OTHER
products ANYWHERE that can compete with the quality
of this CD.

The Pro Master CD - VOL. 4 is comprised of 10 MILLION
The Pro Master CD - VOL.5.0 is comprised of 5 MILLION
The Pro Master CD - VOL.2.5 is comprised of 2.5 MILLION
these CDs have been divided equally from VOL.4

THEY ARE PREMIUM & SUPER clean email addresses - you can
start mailing as soon as you receive the CD! (See the "How We
Do It" techniques described below).

Each file contains exactly 100,000 email addresses.
There are only-AOL & Mixed addresses on these CD's.

Pro-MASTER CD-VOL.4 AOL:
You get 70 files of 100,000 each of AOL which equals
7,000,000 addresses. The AOL addresses are less than
4 weeks old and were collected throughout the production
schedule- nothing was used from our VOL. 3 CD!

ALL of the following domains have been REMOVED
from VOL.4, 5., 2.5

ABSOLUTELY NOT INCLUDED:
CompuServe.com
Genie.com
Delphi.com
GNN.com (dropped by AOL and not active at this time),
edu, .gov, .mil, .org, and NO state domains ending
in .us

NO international domains used on these CD's. ONLY
pure .COM & .NET !!!

NO "duplicate" addresses. ALL "dupes" were filtered
out.

HERE'S HOW WE GET THE CLEANEST EMAIL
ADDRESSES AVAILABLE ANYWHERE!!

1.  190+ million lines of email addresses were filtered and
duplicates eliminated. This process, alone, reduces the list
into a manageable number.

2.  Another filter list of 400+ words / phrases were used to
reduce the lists even more. No addresses with profane or
inappropriate wording survived.

3. A special filter file was used to eliminate most of the
"web poisoned" email addresses from these lists. Most of
the lists we purged were full of bogus addresses. One list,
in particular, had over 90% poison in it. Our EXCLUSIVE
system reduced these types of addresses to zero.

4.  A "daily updated" anti bulk email list of terrorists and
general anti-internet advertising extremists was used to
rid our lists of those people who, in a cowardly
and deliberate manner, attack all marketing people who
choose to utilize the greatest marketing discovery of all
time - DIRECT EMAIL. Our database of these individuals is
the largest one maintained worldwide and it keeps our
lists of undesirable and extremist elements.

5.  In addition to the above, we also maintain a database
that we update EVERY DAY. This database contains
undeliverable addresses, AND addresses of those who
have asked to be removed from any and all mailing lists
(this is comparable to the opt-out kind of list maintained
by the DMA, etc).

OWNING one of THESE CD's  . . .
is equivalent to you having to buy ALL THE LISTS
and other CDs of our competitors, plus the huge amount
of resources our team secures through private means.

THE MAJOR DIFFERENCE IS . . .
ours is thoroughly cleaned & free of all the "filled" & "bogus"
addresses used by our competition to add inflated numbers
to their lists. We perform hundreds of hours of production
and thousands of dollars in order to offer you the cleanest
and PUREST CD of quality addresses found ANYWHERE
worldwide!

QUALITY IS FAR SUPERIOR TO QUANTITY!
I'd rather buy "quality" over "quantity" any day. If you have ever bought
one of the CD's on the market that contain 50 or even 100 million
addresses,
you know how disappointing it is to find out that 50% to 80% of the
addresses do you no good.

That is why the Pro-MASTER CD "MILLLIONS  VOL. 4" is so valuable.
Since we have duplicates eliminated, flamers removed, and fresh,
clean email addresses you can use as soon as you receive your CD.

QUALITY =Pro-MASTER CD "MILLIONS - VOL. 4"
We have been in the list brokerage business for the past
3+ years and enjoy an excellent reputation.

Sending your marketing letter to any ONE of our 70 lists
of 100,000 ( 10 Million in all) is equivalent to sending
1,000,000 / ONE MILLION of our competitors addresses to
equal the same response, sales ratio, etc. Wouldn't you rather
send just 100,000 instead of 1,000,000 letters? Just think what
results you would get if you sent 1,000,000 using OUR quality
lists! With our lists you will send less and get more results.

OUR LIST WILL RESULT IN:
Higher response ratios
Higher sales ratios
More receptive prospects; less flames & non-buyers
LESS contact with anti-commerce radicals who want the net for themselves!

The cleaned count for this Pro-MASTER CD MILLIONS - VOL. 4 is:

7,000,000 AOL addresses - new and ready to mail

3,000,000 General Internet addresses
(only .COM & .NET were used)

10,000,000 Total SUPER CLEAN email addresses
(100,000 per file, unzipped)

You'll get 100 of the CLEANEST email files available anywhere!
Each of our new volumes improves in quality and content.
No competitor even comes close to matching this superior
product. You must use it and compare for yourself!

This product will prove to be the best of it's kind compared to
ANY CD in terms of hours and money spent bringing it to market.
No competitor will ever duplicate the effort of what it takes
for us to produce this final product.

We don't compromise quality, and we surely won't release
any product before it passes our "high standards" test for
quality.

"You can buy the REST or you can buy from the BEST"!

THE Pro-MASTER CD "MILLIONS - VOL. 4" IS THE BEST!

HERE'S WHAT THEY'RE SAYING . . .
"I received the CD on Friday evening. Like a kid
with a new toy, I immediately started bulking out
using the new email addresses. I am totally satisfied
with my purchase!!"
John C., VA

"This list is worth it's weight in gold. I sent out
100,000 emails for my product and received over 56
orders!"
Ann T., LA

DON'T HESITATE on this one or you will miss out on the
most effective way to market anywhere...PERIOD!

THE Pro-MASTER CD "MILLIONS - VOLUME 4"
                 10"MILLION
*****   NOW ONLY $199.00!   *****

THE Pro-MASTER CD "MILLIONS-VOLUME 5.0
       5"MILLION equally divided from vol. 4
*****   NOW ONLY $119.95!   *****

THE Pro-MASTER CD "MILLIONS-VOLUME 2.5
       2.5"MILLION equally divided from vol. 4
*****   NOW ONLY $69.95!   *****

TO ORDER our email package, simply print out the
EZ ORDER FORM below and fax our office today.

We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Checks by Fax.

EZ ORDER FORM for Credit Card & Fax By Check users.
Credit Orders use this form. Checks by fax orders use the form below.

Credit Card Orders

_____Yes! I would like to order the Pro-Master CD
V0LUME 4.    10"MILLION   Email addresses for only $199.00

_____Yes! I would like to order the Pro-Master CD
V0LUME 5.0   5"MILLION   Email addresses for only $119.95

_____Yes! I would like to order the Pro-Master CD
V0LUME 2.5   2.5"MILLION   Email addresses for only $69.95

*PLEASE SELECT one of the following TWO options for shipping . .

____I would like to receive my package 2 DAY delivery. I'm
including $10 for shipping. (outside US add an additional $25 for
shipping)

____I would like to receive my package by PRIORITY MAIL (3-5 DAY delivery.
I'm including $5 for shipping. (outside US add an additional $25 for
shipping)

DATE_______________

NAME_________________________

COMPANY NAME_____________________________

ADDRESS____________________________________

CITY, STATE, ZIP______________________________

PHONE NUMBERS_____________________________

FAX NUMBERS________________________________

EMAIL ADDRESS___________________________

TYPE OF CREDIT CARD:
______VISA _____MASTERCARD ______AMERICAN EXPRESS

CREDIT CARD# ________________________

EXPIRATION DATE_____________

NAME ON CARD___________________________

AMOUNT OF PURCHASE $______________
(include shipping)

(Required) SIGNATURE: x________________________________

FAX YOUR ORDER TO US AT:   813-814-0953

CHECK BY FAX SERVICES!

DATE: _________

If you would like to fax a check, paste your check below and fax it to our
office along with all forms to: 813-814-0953

24 HOUR FAX SERVICES *** PLEASE PASTE/TAPE YOUR CHECK HERE
AND FAX IT TO US AT:  813-814-0953

IF YOU FAX A CHECK, there is no need to mail us the original check.
We will create a draft, with the exact information from your
original check. All orders will be held for bank clearance before
shipping. Check by Fax customers please fill out the EZ ORDER
FORM below and fax in with your check.

*PLEASE SELECT one of the following TWO options for shipping . .

____I would like to receive my package 2 DAY delivery. I'm including
$10 for shipping. (outside US add an additional $25 for shipping)

____I would like to receive my package by PRIORITY MAIL (3-5 DAY delivery.
I'm including $5 for shipping. (outside US add an additional $25 for
shipping)

Be sure to make out your check for:
       $199.00 PLUS SHIPPING CHARGES
  or: $119.95 PLUS SHIPPING CHARGES
  or: $69.95  PLUS SHIPPING CHARGES.

ORDER NOW!

REMOVE INFO: to be removed from our list, please reply to this email
with "REMOVE" as the subject. We honor all remove requests.

NBG CD.
PO BOX 844
Oldsmar, FL 36677

REMOVE AT mailto:rock29@marchmail.com?subject=remove