Wheel-mice and Linux

  Hi,

Well, I went out and got a cordless Logitech mouse today. It has a wheel
instead of the middle button, but I knew there's support for that under
Linux, and if nothing else it'll work as a middle button.

The thing is, support for this thing really sucks. It basically emulates
pressing PgUp or PgDn, and can be downright disruptive when you're trying
to paste but accidentally end up moving the cursor.

I'm using imwheel. Anyone know a better solution?

-Yaron