Re: [TCLUG:7312] ssh setup problems.

Check to see what authentication methods you've specified in your
ssh_config and the sshd_config on the server (RHOSTS, RSA, PASSWORD, TIS,
etc) and make sure that support for those were compiled in during the
initial build.  I don't use SSH2, but it sounds more like a user
authentication problem than a host resolution problem.

Peter Lukas