Re: [TCLUG:7347] NFS errors

On Thu, 5 Aug 1999, Sandipan Panigrahi wrote:

> The stock Redhat6.0 kernel has the  nfs services built into it.
> While knfsd-1.2.2-4 needs the nfs services built into the kernel.
> Your 2.2.10 compile does not have the nfs server built into the kernel.

Sandi,

You were exactly right. It had never occurred to me that the "k" in knfsd
stood for kernel. I think in the back of my mind I thought it had
something to do with KDE. <self-dopeslap> In the words of today's
teenagers, "You're all that and a bag of chips." :-)

Thanks.

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your