Re: [TCLUG:7388] Ethernet Cards

I have been trying to get rid of a few Cabletron E2100 cards for a while
now. I have about 10, but am not sure if they all work. (Pretty sure,
but not 100% sure.) You can have a few of them to be sure they work. I
haven't had any problems with the E2100, except you have to specify the
IRQ if I can remember correctly. Other than that they are pretty good
cards.

Clay