Tech Support person needed!!!!

Hello all.

I am looking to hire a technical support person for our company.  We sell and support Appgen and Accountmate software and are starting to see a need for technical help with installation, implemenation and support, along with programming customized fixes for our client base.

Skills needed - Unix, Microsoft, Programming (any language/dbf).

Is anyone interested?  Or does anyone know of anyone I could contact who would fit the skill set I am looking for.

Please contact me for more details!!!!!!

-- Joel Wyttenhove
joelw@winternet.com