Re: [TCLUG:7474] Semi-off-topic: Speaker noise

>OK, I'm going to flex my AV geek muscles here. Buzzing in speakers usually
>means something is not grounded correctly, check your speaker cables for
>broken insulation, exposed wires..ect.
>
>Joe Laha

I'll second that. I found the jacks on my audio card to be making poor
contact. If I moved the (1/8 in. pin) plug slightly I could get the buzzing
to stop, until I let it go. That's why I now have the audio cables taped to
the backpanel of my computer. Works fine until I have to rearrange something
back there.

Phil Plumbo