Remote printing with Axis Boxes

Hi,

Has anyone had any luck with remote printing through axis boxes? I'm
trying to print to a LaserJet 5M, which is connected to an Axis 560 Print
Server. When I print to it, the printer says "data recieved" and I have to
hit the little go button to get my document.

Here's my entry for the printer from /etc/printcap:

willy:\
	:sd=/var/spool/lpd/willy:\
	:rm=172.16.3.2:\
	:rp=pr5:\
	:lp=/dev/null:\
	:sh:

I tried using apsfilter, but it said something about not being intended
for remote printing. I also tried using the axinstall script, but that
crapped out on my (something about an undefined variable).

Any suggestions?

Chad Juettner

In Vegas, I got into an argument with the man at the roulette wheel over
what I considered to be an odd number. - Steven Wright