2nd CDROM

Gentle readers and knowledgable folks:

If a guy had a CD-ROM on his IDE buss, and wanted to add a second one to
his SCSI buss, how would he find out what device to mount when it came
time to access it?

I hooked up the old NEC 3x, the SCSI messages show that it is there and
happy.  I made a /dev/cd2, but don't know what to mount to it:

mount -t iso9660 /dev/xxx /mnt/cd2

Thanks for your patience:  the worst thing is that the kind of important
things this will let me do are look at e-books on cd-rom (docs, what
have you) without either unmounting the existing cdrom, or worse --
turning off the CD player!  Heaven forbid I go hook up one of the 4
misc. audio CD players sitting in the closet...<G>

Cheers,
Phil Mendelsohn