Re: [TCLUG:7520] PHP3

On Fri, 13 Aug 1999, Clayton T. Fandre wrote:

> Bite your tongue. Not use perl again?!?! Is that even possible? Doesn't
> perl make the world go around? If it doesn't, you could probably write a
> 1-liner that did.

I know it's heresy, but perl's complete freedom comfuses my little C
mind...I'm finally getting the hang of it, but trying to learn perl by
reading other people's (bad, usually) code has been a frustrating
experience. PHP is power buffered by restraint...And of course it's only
useful for HTML, so I'm sure perl hasn't seen the last of me... ;)

Luke