Re: [TCLUG:7534] shared firectories

Since you are giving the directory absolutely no wworld priviliges (not even
read), then you're apparently not in the group.  To figure out which groups
you're in, type:

groups

It will give you a list of your groups.  Also, you may not have logged out
and logged back in since you added yourself to the group.  Or maybe you haven't
rehashed your shell.  You may want to try that.

Gabe