XEmacs customization

Hey everyone,

After hearing about its ability to remotely edit files via ftp, I decided
to give XEmacs a try. I must say that group who wrote this behemoth
should have their collective heads examined. A text editor with a built-in
graphical Web browser? Yikes. I must admit, however, this is a pretty
impressive editor.

Anyway, I've been scanning the extensive documentation (it's built-in, of
course), and I can't figure out how to change my tab settings. I'd prefer
my tabs to be about 3 spaces instead of 8. Anyone know how? Also, is there
another good XEmacs reference out there anywhere? I have a feeling that I
could spend a couple lifetimes learning this program.

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/