Re: [TCLUG:7572] masquerading

The kernel (when compiled for masquerading), creates some special
proxy-esque modules that may be loaded to handle some of the more "unique"
protocols such as ftp, quake, irc and some streaming audio/video formats.
These modules live in /lib/modules/<kernel-version>/ipv4.  Use at your
discression.  Also, check out the some of the howto's on masquerading:
ftp://sunsite.unc.ecu/Linux/docs/HOWTO

Peter Lukas