RE: [TCLUG:7601] G2 player rebuffering

Thanks all.

I actually did try freshmeat, but somehow the search strings "real player",
g2player and similar variations gave nothing. Finally the string real player
g2 without quotes worked last night.  Strange.  I guess it take the quotes
as part of the search string.

Also, there doesn't seem to be any link from Real Networks homepage to this
link.  Wierd.

-Unni