Re: [TCLUG:7687] the real problem

On Thu, 19 Aug 1999, Andres Emilio Arbelaez V. wrote:

> now... my problem is the X server donīt work in RedHat 5.2 because i
> have a video card sis 620 and this XFree86 donīt suport this..... i
> download the vercion 3.3.4 of Xfree86  in xfree.org but this file is a
> source code and is corupt.....

Try getting an RPM of the stuff you need from a Red Hat FTP mirror site (I
know real-time.com runs a mirror, for example). Make sure to get a 5.2
RPM, and not a 6.0 RPM -- they require different versions of the C
libraries.

> ha.... the Pctel modem iīts runing under linux???

If it's not a WinModem, it should work fine under Linux.

-- Chris

  Christopher Reid Palmer : http://www.innerFireWorks.com/