Re: [TCLUG:7739] NT vs Linux (was Re: [TCLUG:7737] )

^chewie wrote:

> The point is that although the article M$ has published is not
> fiction, it is definitely slanted.

Well, maybe fiction wasn't the right word. Maybe bull$hit is better.
(Sorry kids)

IE. Linux - Inherits the high setup, integration, and maintenance costs
associated with setting up and managing a UNIX environment.

How about:
NT - Inherits all the bugs, crashes, and administration costs associated
with setting up and managing crap.

(Sorry again. It's been a long week. TGIF.)

I know my opinions are somewhat biased, but that's what happens to you
when you have to spend you entire day trying to keep a bunch of NT
systems up and running. ;-) I wonder what M$ excuse is? Probably the
same reason.

Clay
--
Clay Fandre