RE: CDT posting

For that matter, Slashdot carries a lot of articles on encryption and the
persistent efforts of DOJ and NSA to make sure we don't have more
provacy than is good for us- uh, I mean *them*. :\

Another good resource is cryptoghod Bruce Schneier's site at
www.counterpane.com. Bruce puts out an interesting little
monthly newsletter (the Crypto-Gram) which covers these
issues in a way that even a non-cryptogeek like myself can
understand them. Heck, the only exposure I ever had to
crypto was messing with secure radio gear in the Army.

Kevin Trainor
Wells Fargo Customer Accounting
612-667-7574
"There is a serious tendency toward capitalism
among the well-to-do peasants."
     -Mao Tse-tung

All opinions my own, not WF's. (Duh.)